How to contact us about Privacy
Your privacy is very important to us. For that reason, please read the following details carefully and contact us if you have any questions. You can contact us via email at: email@example.com
Purpose and Collection of Information
We may collect personal information from you in the course of you browsing this website if you input any personal information into the website. We will collect personal information from you including your name, email address and postal address for the purpose of completing your purchase transaction. In addition, we also collect cookies from your computer, which enables us to tell when you use the website and also to help customise your website experience.
Information we may collect from you in the course of you using the Coco California website includes but is not limited to:
- Personal Information you may provide to Coco California including but not limited to; your name, date of birth, email address and postal address.
- Activity Information including your use of our website.
- Correspondence received from you through our website, email address or in writing.
The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the Coco California website. Some provision of personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the website.
The purposes for which we collect personal information from you in the course of you using our website may include but is not limited to:
- To provide you with the latest offers, discounts and promotions;
- To provide you with any other product or service;
- To send you marketing materials which promote Coco California products;
- To operate customer satisfaction surveys;
- Any other purpose arising in the ordinary course of our business operations or providing our products to you.
We customarily disclose personal information only to our service providers who assist us in operating the website. We will only disclose personal information to an unrelated third party with your consent. However personal information may be disclosed without your consent if required by law.
Access and Correction
National Privacy Principle 6 of the Australian Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) allows you to get access to, and correct, the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to obtain such access please contact us on the details set out above.
We have processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information, including encryption of all data when it is transferred to our service providers and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation.
We take our obligations under the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) seriously. Coco California will also provide the option to opt-out or unsubscribe from future emails.
If you have difficulties unsubscribing from Coco California emails please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org